Family And Divorce Law In The State Of Hawaii
Legal matters affecting your family are some of the most personal and emotionally trying issues you can face. You need an attorney who takes the time to understand your needs and the unique circumstances affecting your situation. At Law Office of Carmen Di Amore-Siah and Associates, we are committed to providing our clients with the legal representation they can trust.
Whether you’re going through a divorce, child custody battle, adoption or any other kind of family law issue, we bring the legal knowledge you need, which is backed by more than 30 years of experience. Whatever family struggle you’re facing, our skilled team of family law attorneys can assist you.
Providing The Guidance You Need During Divorce
Divorce is one of the most common areas of family law, and our divorce lawyers at Law Office of Carmen Di Amore-Siah and Associates are highly skilled in all aspects of the process. They understand the importance of having someone protecting your interests when working through the details of a settlement. Our legal team offers the guidance you need, rooted in experience and professionalism.
We are experienced family and divorce law mediation and trial attorneys who can help you with all areas of divorce and family law, including:
- Adoption legal services Hague and non-Hague Convention countries: grandparents, stepparents, guardians and immigration adoptions
- By agreement divorces, uncontested and complex trial litigation divorces
- Child Custody & visitation agreements, expedited enforcement orders, contested and uncontested
- Child support, visitation agreements, amendments, modifications
- Guardianship of the minor, disability, competency cases
- Prenups & postnuptial marital agreements for Hawaii
- Complex Family Law and Divorce Property division assessment and settlement agreements
- Petitions for Special Immigrant Juvenile with Family court orders
- International divorces Hague and non-Hague convention cases, with Hawaii Jurisdiction
- Military divorces, dual state and international, with Hawaii Jurisdiction
- Parenting plans: amendments, modifications
- Paternity contested and by Agreement
- Pre -and Post-Divorce Decree motions for support and relief
- Modifying and Enforcement of Court orders
- Property division assessments in divorce based upon Divorce law categories Hawaii State law
- Temporary Restraining Orders (TROs) representation in Domestic Abuse and Harassment: defense and assertions.
The process of disentangling a married couple is anything but black and white. We understand how to help you move through the gray areas of divorce with the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your best interests have been protected. It doesn’t matter what happens during your divorce settlement – we are here to help you handle whatever comes your way.
Schedule A Consultation Today
If you need help in any area of family law in Honolulu, Hawaii, Carmen Di Amore-Siah and her team can represent you. They will ensure that you understand your options and advise you on the best decisions to make. Call 808-531-2277 or complete our online form to schedule a free initial phone consultation. We have interpreters who enable us to provide services in Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Filipino, Vietnamese and Korean.